Sunday, January 24, 2010

Updates! Sorta... Kinda... Not Really...

Here is the long awaited, much over due UPDATE! Yeah, so I am a little A.D.D and haven’t done anything that I had planned to do last summer. I have many excuses, would you like to hear them?

  • · Full Review of the Twilight Saga: Excuse-I have been working on this on and off for a couple of months, but I probably won’t ever post it because I couldn’t think of enough nice things to write. Don’t misunderstand me, I have read all the books and there are parts of them that I really like. Will I re-read the books over and over again? Yes. Can I write a review without being overly negative on the books? Probably not. Please understand that as writer I don’t want to put someone’s hard work down and I am afraid that I can’t write a review without being negative or just lying through the whole thing, so there…
  • · Internet Addition: Excuse-I haven’t been on the internet that much! So there…
  • · More Randomness: Well, this is pretty random, isn’t it?

SO there… Hopefully I’ll write something interesting so, but don’t bet on it…

Until Next Time,

Fat.Girl.Drama

No comments:

Post a Comment